Providing current and potential clients with innovative and customized Sharia compliant financing, risk management solutions and investment products that include FX Spot, FX Islamic Forward Based on Promise Contracts, Profit Rate Swap, and other FX, MM and Hedging Structured Products.
- Identifying clients exposures for foreign exchange and profit rates and jointly formulating a strategy to hedge the same when applicable
- Offering Islamic banking services to corporate treasurers, CFO’s, Fund Managers, government entities and other institutions
- Introducing services such as investing in regional and international Sharia compliant capital market instruments
- Working on establishing private banking services to prime customers in FX and capital markets
Treasury Islamic Structured Products:
- FX Islamic Forward based on promise contracts:
This product allows customers to exchange one currency against another at a future date at a predetermined rate. This is an important product which is used by customers to cover their future foreign exchange exposures.
- Profit Rate Swap:
This is an Islamic Hedging Product which helps customers to hedge their investments and fund profit rate risks.
Financial Institutions Team:
Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank’s Financial Institutions Team (FI) is actively involved in establishing and expanding relationships with other financial institutions. Today, JDIB has correspondence relationships with many banks strategically situated throughout North America, Europe, East Asia, Africa and the Arab world to meet the requirements of our growing clientele needs.
Financial Institution Products:
- Letters of Credit (L/C) Confirmation
A standard trade product to cater to the needs of Jordan-based exporters who do not have relationships with financial institutions in foreign countries.
By Confirming the L/C, JDIB assumes responsibility to make payment to the exporter against L/C subject to acceptance by the issuing bank.
- Issuance Guarantee against Counter-Guarantee
Guarantees are issued in favor of local counterparties against counter-guarantees issued by foreign financial institutions with which JDIB has a relationship. These guarantees include, but are not limited to Advance Payment Guarantees, Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds and other guarantees to various government and non-government organizations.